Same-Sex Weddings

If you’re looking for a small, intimate setting without the boring backdrop of an actual courthouse, we can help! At The Courthouse Wedding Chapel, we work with you to bring your perfect small wedding dreams to reality.Couples must have and bring with them a valid Marriage License . This Marriage License can be obtained from and County Clerk’s Office in Texas 72 hours before wedding, You do not have
to live in the county you obtain the marriage license from.

Active Military Personnel is not subject to the 72 hour rule.They can get married the same day they obtain the marriage license. Please bring ID.

We will file your Marriage License for you AFTER the wedding. If you wish to change your name quickly with TDPS and/or Social Security Administration without having to wait 30 days for the return of your marriage license. Please purchase the expedited certified copy service. You will need this anyway, as you will not be able to use the original marriage license to take care of your official business. Please call us if you have questions about this.Please adhere to the number of guests that you requested. If this changes, please advise immediately so we can try to accomodate you.  This includes children(not babies).



[pexservices pex_attr_set=”same-sex-weddings” pex_attr_layout=”boxed-photo” pex_attr_columns=”2″ pex_attr_parallax=”disabled” pex_attr_crop=”enabled” pex_attr_title=”Same-Sex Weddings “][/pexservices]